This is an announcement for a project I’ve been working on for the last few months:
UCIRA’s State of the Arts (SOTA) has launched! Visit http://ucsota.wordpress.com
This month you can read:
- An introduction to the SOTA project by our guest editor Daniel Tucker (UCIRA);
- Teaching the Crisis from Pat Morton (UCR) about her in-class experiences on March 4;
- A reflection on the performance protest Mark Yudof’s Thriller by project organizer Christina Nobel (UCD);
- Eric Morrill (UCI) on the 24 hour reading of the Master Plan of California he co-organized at Irvine;
- Dayanita Ramesh and Lucille (Lucy) Potter are interviewed about their participation in a UCD curatorial class taught by Susette Min where a “Meet the Regents” was organized to coincide with March 4 protests. Photos by Jane Oh (UCD).
If you would like to contribute to SOTA’s Fall 2010 series “Public Ed and the Public Good” please contact email@example.com or read more about SOTA here .
Please Forward This Announcement To Your Friends and Colleagues. We are slowly building this project up and need readers who will become contributors to keep evolving and incorporating new ideas to build towards the Fall!